October 21, 2021
We want you!
AJP Engineering is a growing, dynamic structural engineering firm located in downtown Seattle. We have an immediate opening for a Structural Engineer with 2-5 years of experience in the structural/seismic design field.
We consult on a broad range of projects including single-family residential, multi-family, URM retro-fit, public housing, commercial/industrial, and expert witness.
We offer a casual work environment (great views from the 19th floor!) and a competitive compensation package; overtime pay, sick time, paid holidays, flexible hours, health insurance, and IRA with matching contributions.
An ideal candidate has:
- Strong project management skills
- Bachelor of Science required, MSCE in Structural Engineering preferred
- 2-5 years experience designing wood-framed, steel and concrete buildings
- Familiarity with RISA 3D and PT deck design
- Knows the Codes: 2018IBC, ASCE7, NDS, ACI318, ASCE, etc
- Possesses strong written and verbal skills as well as basics of AutoCAD drafting
- Passed EIT and moving towards PE registration
- Technical competence at the Design Engineer level
If you’re looking for change we’d love to chat about the opportunities here at AJP.